Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Avril Lavigne - All You Will Never Know (2008)



Tracks:

1. Avril Lavigne - I Don-t Give

2. Avril Lavigne - Why

3. Avril Lavigne - Get Over It

4. Avril Lavigne - Take Me Away

5. Avril Lavigne - Headset

6. Avril Lavigne - Falling Into History

7. Avril Lavigne - Falling Down

8. Avril Lavigne - Tomorrow You Didn-t

9. Avril Lavigne - Things I-ll Never Say

10. Avril Lavigne - All You Will Never Know

11. Avril Lavigne - Once And For Real

12. Avril Lavigne - Make Up

13. Avril Lavigne - Not The Only One

14. Avril Lavigne - I Will Be

15. Avril Lavigne - Move Your Little Self On

16. Avril Lavigne - You Never Satisfy Me

17. Avril Lavigne - Let Go

18. Avril Lavigne - Alone

19. Avril Lavigne - I Always Get What I Want

20. Avril Lavigne - The Scientist

21. Avril Lavigne - Imagine

22. Avril Lavigne - Knockin- On Heaven-s Door

23. Avril Lavigne - Oh Holy Night (featuring Chantal Kreviazuk)

24. Avril Lavigne - I Can Do Better (Acoustic)

25. Avril Lavigne - When You-re Gone (Acoustic)

26. Avril Lavigne - Nobody-s Home (Acoustic)

27. Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend (Dr. Luke Remix) (featuring Lil Mama)

28. Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend (The Submarines)

29. Avril Lavigne - I Will Be (featuring Leona Lewis)



Playing Time: 01:48:35

1 comment:

Nora said...

Hi there,
My name is Nora Ritchie and I work for Audible Treats, a Brooklyn-based music marketing and publicity company. I noticed that you recently posted about Avril Lavigne on your site. I’d like to know what email address I can send press releases, videos and mp3s to for artists that would be a good fit for your site. We are currently working with a new artist Krista from Jive that I think you would particularly like. Please let me know. My email is below!

Nora Ritchie
Online Marketing Manager
Audible Treats
nora@audibletreats.com